To make sure your adventure is enjoyable, we encourage you to follow the following simple advice.
- Please wear sturdy footwear.
- Make sure you carry plenty of water.
- Wear sunscreen and a hat.
- Take extra care after rain because the tracks may become slippery.
- Please stay away from cliff edges.
- Do not use mountain bikes, cars, quad-bikes or motor bikes on walking tracks (Park Service and emergency vehicles are permitted).
- Stay on the tracks to avoid damaging plants and causing erosion.
- All plants, animals, timber and soil are protected throughout the park. Please do not disturb or take them.
- Please take your rubbish with you when you leave the park.
- Feeding wildlife or leaving food scraps helps the introduced birds and rodents.
There are no snakes on the island and the majority of spiders are harmless - even the big ones.